Robert Berger / This machine ferments waste materials from livestock and turns it into organic compost. The compost is of superior quality and is easily absorbed by soil. The machine enables adding enriches to the compost, according to the customers demand. The machine easily stirs crushes and transports waste matter, and guarantees no errors in operation.
By turning waste matter into compost the machine prevents environment pollution by livestock waste. As livestock waste is the main pollutant of drinking water, the machine makes major contribution towards keeping water sources clean.
Features & Specifications
1. The machine is fully automatic and is controlled by a computer.
2. This screw-type machine is strong and it stirs crushes and transports powerfully.
3. Variable capacity: width 4 - 20 m. Pit depth 1.5 - 2.4 m. Length up to 100m
4. The machine can treat every kind of livestock waste, liquid or dry.
5. The machine can treat every kind of organic waste.
6. The machine is environment friendly: the process is carried out in a closed site, water is evaporated and gases are filtered.
7. High pressure ventilation through pipes on the bottom of the site facilitates speedy fermenting.
8. Ready compost can be reused as a moisture controlling agent.
Usage The machine can mix slurry with dry, moisture controlling materials such as sawdust, chaff, corn stalks etc. It can also process food waste from any source. While the mixture is stirred, crushed and transported, the micro-organisms are provided with enough air to ferment the mixture and use the heat produced by fermentation to dehydrate the mixture and turn it into organic compost. Main marketing targets:
1. Livestock farms: pigs, poultry, cattle.
2. Compost factories.
3. Food related plants.
4. Environment care organizations.